Our time is now.
我們的時光就是現在。
I will cherish every moment when I’m with you ,
我會珍惜與你們共度的每分每秒。
my dear friends.
我親愛的朋友。
It’s a little bit late for me to get to know you more ,
現在才能跟你們漸漸熟悉,似乎有點遲了,
but still , I ‘m happy to spend my time with you girls.
(and some boys, of course. )
但,我很開心能和妳們在一起。(當然,還有我ㄧ些男生朋友)
I hope we’ll keep in touch after you graduate .
我希望在你們畢業之後,仍可以和大家保持聯繫,
Perhaps we’ll get together in the future , sounds great,isn’t it ?
或許我們以後還會聚在一起呢,聽起來很棒,不是嗎?
Please remember , no matter how hard it could be ,
請記得,不論將來生活上可能遇到多困難的事情,
Never give up , and don’t bend your brows all the time ,
千萬別放棄,而且也不要總是皺著眉,一臉不開心的樣子,
that brings you back luck.
那會給你帶來厄運。
Smile is the best medicine.
笑容,才是最棒的治愈劑 。
I smile , when I’m with you.
我微笑,當我跟你們在一起。
Coz’ I am with you.
因為我跟你們在一起。
I will cherish every moment when I’m with you .
我會珍惜與你們共度的每分每秒。
Our time is now.
我們的時光就是現在。
……………………………………………………………………………El Final…
獻給我即將畢業的朋友們,
妳們畢業典禮那天,我一定會去那裡砸場大哭的XD
真的很開心認識你們呢,
雖然只剩下一個多月的時間,
不過能和妳們一起,最後一學期仍上同一節必修課,
真的,我已滿足。
因為如果全部都用中文寫,
整個可能會太催淚,
我應該無法寫完,
所以才想到用中英翻譯的方式來寫,
這樣還可以較冷靜點。
分離,是為了能再相聚。
那麼,可能是最早的祝福吧?
祝妳/你們前程似錦、考試順利、享受生活、平安、喜悅。